Hip & Joint Supplement
Our Feed A Shelter Dog brand Hip & Joint Supplement is specially designed to support bone & joint health while helping shelter dogs at the same time.
Many breeds are predisposed to bone & joint issues as they age: German Shepherd Dogs, Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, Dachshunds, Bulldogs, Beagles, Rottweilers, Mastiffs, Great Danes, Saint Bernards, and Newfoundlands, are just a few. In fact, hip & joint supplements can be beneficial to most dogs since as dogs age, their body's ability to produce natural glucosamine is diminished. For many dogs, this results in arthritis and joint pain but a good supplement like ours can help.
Vets caution that it's best to not wait until your dog shows signs of pain to start a hip & joint supplement. Instead, starting a quality hip & joint supplement once your dog is fully grown can help delay and some say even prevent bone and joint issues as they age.
Our Hip & Joint Supplement has been specially formulated from 100% natural and organic ingredients and made in the USA in a FDA inspected manufacturer to make a supplement you can really count on.
The Hip & Joint Supplement features a balanced mix of glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, organic Turmeric, bioperine (Black Pepper), and hyaluronic acid for maximum benefit.
When you purchase this Hip & Joint Supplement, you will also be feeding a shelter dog for 30 days through our partnership with Rescue Bank. Dogs are typically fed twice a day so this includes 2 meals/day for a shelter dog in need. Thank you for helping us make a difference in dogs' lives. We appreciate your support in our mission to feed all hungry dogs in need until they find their furever homes.
- Supports Bone & Joint Health
- Active Ingredients: Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Organic Turmeric, Bioperine (Black Pepper), Hyaluronic Acid
- Other Ingredients: Natural & Organic Calcium Carbonate With 74 Natural Vitamins & Minerals
- FDA Inspected Manufacturer
- 100 % Natural & Organic Ingredients
- Mix Into Wet Or Dry Food Once Daily
- Dogs Under 50 Lbs Get 1/2 Scoop Daily (Scoop Included)
- Dogs Over 50 Lbs Get 1 Scoop Daily (Scoop Included)
- Each Bag Contains About 77 Scoops
- Made In the USA
- Net Weight 6 oz/170 g
- Usually Ships Within 2 Business Days