Kids Underwater Dogs Corey Tee
Corey is a competitive swimmer who participates in swim meets all over the world. He often finishes first for the freestyle race and loves the relays. Unfortunately, Corey is disqualified at every event because his swimsuit does not meet regulation. This fact has not deterred him from racing, and Corey continues to give 100 percent at every event. His determination is often regarded as stubborn and futile, but is also admired by those who are in favor of changing the swimsuit regulations to include dog fur.
In February of 2012, Seth Casteel's series of photos showcasing dogs diving into swimming pools became an Internet sensation overnight, reaching over 100 million people in less than 24 hours. This sudden attention resulted in a book deal, and now with over half a million copies in print around the world, Underwater Dogs is one of the best-selling photography books of all-time. Seth has published over half a dozen books since then, including POUNCE, which features rescued cats and kittens! Casteel has found a niche using his photography to help advocate for, and improve the image of, rescue animals for adoption.
When you purchase this shirt, you will be feeding a shelter dog for 4 days through our partnership with Rescue Bank. Dogs are typically fed twice a day so this includes 2 meals/day for a shelter dog in need. Thank you for helping us make a difference in dogs' lives. We appreciate your support in our mission to feed all hungry dogs in need until they find their furever homes.
- Medium Weight 100% Preshrunk Cotton
- If Washed According To Label Instructions, Print Will Remain Vibrant And Shirt Will Not Shrink
- Double Stitched
- Printed With Environmentally Friendly Water-Based Inks And Dyes
- Created, Developed, Dyed, And Printed in the USA
- More than 80% Of The Cotton Is Grown In The USA
- Waterbase Inks Used To Create Soft Feel To Print
- Oeko-Tex 100 Certified (Highest Certification Worldwide) Which Guarantees Shirts Are Free Of Chemicals Harmful To Your Body
- Usually Ships In 6-12 Business Days
- Only Ships Within The USA