Lab Face Tee
This Lab Face tee is one of our favorites from the Mountain. After just one wash you will not know where the print ends and the shirt begins. Our unique printing process actually pulls the dye color out of the shirt and leaves the ink color behind, essentially dyeing the cotton with the ink. The Mountain Classic T-shirt features a relaxed fit, with reinforced double-stitching on all seams. After dyeing they are washed and dried, so they arrive to you comfortable, pre-shrunk & ready to wear. This Medium Weight 100% Cotton tee will last you years and years.
When you purchase this shirt, you will be feeding a shelter dog for 4 days through our partnership with Rescue Bank. Dogs are typically fed twice a day so this includes 2 meals/day for a shelter dog in need. Thank you for helping us make a difference in dogs' lives. We appreciate your support in our mission to feed all hungry dogs in need until they find their furever homes.
- Medium Weight 100% Preshrunk Cotton
- If Washed According To Label Instructions, Print Will Remain Vibrant And Shirt Will Not Shrink
- Double Stitched
- Printed With Environmentally Friendly Water-Based Inks And Dyes
- Created, Developed, Dyed, And Printed in the USA
- More than 80% Of The Cotton Is Grown In The USA
- Waterbase Inks Used To Create Soft Feel To Print
- Oeko-Tex 100 Certified (Highest Certification Worldwide) Which Guarantees Shirts Are Free Of Chemicals Harmful To Your Body
- Usually Ships In 6-12 Business Days