Underwater Dogs Dachshund Tee
Some people say Rhoda has a weakness for orange tennis balls, but Rhoda calls it a passion. Rhoda does not simply fetch these bittersweet diversions; Rhoda becomes one with them. It is her mission to retrieve each orange missile with absolute fervor every time. Green, yellow, and blue tennis balls do not inspire Rhoda as intensely, and for those colors, she will play along with the launcher, but orange is where her devotion remains.
In February of 2012, Seth Casteel's series of photos showcasing dogs diving into swimming pools became an Internet sensation overnight, reaching over 100 million people in less than 24 hours. This sudden attention resulted in a book deal, and now with over half a million copies in print around the world, Underwater Dogs is one of the best-selling photography books of all-time. Seth has published over half a dozen books since then, including POUNCE, which features rescued cats and kittens! Casteel has found a niche using his photography to help advocate for, and improve the image of, rescue animals for adoption.
- 100% Cotton
- Pre-shrunk, Medium weight
- Relaxed fit, Regular
- Unisex, Regular
Dyed using organic dyes with designs printed with soft, non-toxic water-based inks.
When you first receive your Mountain garment we recommend washing in cold water alone or with like colors. Since your shirt was hand-dyed it will continue to bleed some excess color for the first few washes. It is safe to use normal detergent, just make sure to avoid bleach. Your Mountain Tee should be dried either in a tumble dryer or flat, not hung as the weight of the water will cause the cotton to stretch.
When you purchase this shirt, you will be feeding a shelter dog for 4 days through our partnership with Rescue Bank. Dogs are typically fed twice a day so this includes 2 meals/day for a shelter dog in need. Thank you for helping us make a difference in dogs' lives. We appreciate your support in our mission to feed all hungry dogs in need until they find their furever homes.
- Medium Weight 100% Preshrunk Cotton
- If Washed According To Label Instructions, Print Will Remain Vibrant And Shirt Will Not Shrink
- Double Stitched
- Printed With Environmentally Friendly Water-Based Inks And Dyes
- Created, Developed, Dyed, And Printed in the USA
- More than 80% Of The Cotton Is Grown In The USA
- Waterbase Inks Used To Create Soft Feel To Print
- Oeko-Tex 100 Certified (Highest Certification Worldwide) Which Guarantees Shirts Are Free Of Chemicals Harmful To Your Body
- Usually Ships In 6-12 Business Days
- Only Ships Within The USA